Hello again,
I'll try put another update of pictures on. It's almost like I've been here so much that I'm used to it, and I don't take as many photos. Oh well, here's a few of the past week.
This lady came to the house to sell washing basins, I couldnt' believe how big of a load she had. When we helped her lift it down we realized that it looks so big, but it was actually quite light. They do have talent to carry such loads though!
Well, Feb.16, 2012 marked 2 and a half years for Philip and I! :) :) It's hard to believe time goes.
We went out for Chinese food to celebrate. :)
When in town one day, I noticed this girl coming from her school. I can't believe that in the 30degree heat, they wear a long sleeve shirt under her school uniform!
We went to the pool at the Shangri-La hotel. We've been before, but it's the nicest pool for the least amount of money :)
Eating our Pizza poolside
After the pool, we went into the mall and were just looking around. We went into this fancy store, and this chair that Philip tried out is worth over $2500..not sure what makes it so special :)
On our way home, we walked over one of the busiest roads, at Kaneshi Market. There are people, buses and taxi's everywhere.
Philip shared his hat with me to try on ;)
Esher relaxin
Me and Auntie Teiko
Then a couple nights ago, we went out to play mini-golf. We didn't even know that it existed but found an add in a magazine, so went and checked it out, we had fun playin in the evening.
Marvels 18 hole mini-golf :)
Having fun :)
Philip even got a "hole-in-one", and he says he's never played before ;)
me trying my best ;)
photo's by the waterfall
I think you are about caught up :) That's all for now.
Half way through my trip, hard to believe!! Time goes so fast when you want it to go slow, and slow when you want it to go fast. I'll try update again in a few days, maybe next week, depends if I have any pics or if we do anything exciting. haha. Okay, g'bye for now......Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment