Well, I leave February 3, 2011 at 18:30 hrs on another journey! !!!
I am flying through Amsterdam, with a couple hours of layover, and then arriving to Accra on Friday February 4th in the evening.
It's been 5 months since I was in Ghana, and I miss that place very very much. I also miss it's people very very much :) It will be great to catch up again. I'm sure most things will be the same, but lots can change in 5 months.
I will try to keep you all updated, however I'm only there for 25 days this time, so might not be at the cafe as much, but I will try to update when I can.
I return home to calgary on March 1, 2011 in the afternoon. Not looking forward to that day, however I am looking forward to all the days from now until then :)
Talk to you soon,
Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you're having fun.
ReplyDeletewe had a small meeting on wednesday.