Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back on Canadian Soil

Here's the last installment of my trip.

I was very very happy to have my family and some of my friends at the airport when I arrived. It was made much easier :) Here is the crew of us in the arrival hall :)
Clinton Lewis, Glenda Laws, Brenda-Lynne Hazelwood, Christy McDougall, Keith(my brother) Martin Hegg and Carlyn Anderson... Thanks to you all for bearing a late night to see me in. I appreciated it very much. Also, thanks for the beautiful flowers that you also gave me.

Mom and Dad and Keith and I went out for supper the next day. My birthday was on the day I left (28th), so wasn't all that happy. So, I didn't get to celebrate with them, so this was my birthday supper....Yummy Steak and Seafood at Red Lobster.

The yummy dessert even came with a candle

In May, before I left, I had to get rid of my car (Mazda 3). It was on lease and the lease was due to expire in July while I was gone, so I took it back early. When I arrived back home, I was without a car, and so my parents spent a couple days going to all the dealerships in the city to find something I could afford and something I might like. Thanks to my mom and dad they found me a great deal. So, here's my new wheels in front of my house!!!!

2010 Mazda 3 Sport GS

I am very happy with it. I got it on Friday, and it's first trip took me and others to Fernie for this long weekend. It's definitely a good vehicle. I'd recommend it to anyone :)

There you have it. My life for the past 4 months has been recorded here along with pictures. Thanks again to you all for watching, and I look forward to seeing you all at some point now that I'm back at home.

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment