Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Convention is over

Hello everyone,
We have had a busy busy month... We had 2 weeks of Preps-getting ready for convention, 3 days of convention which were amazing, and 2 days to clean up convention. Now we have almost everything back to normal, and a chance to connect on here again. There is one small piece of info that I have to share from convention. 2 of "our big family" made their choice! Auntie Koyo and cousin Ernest! It was so very very exciting. That is all but one auntie and the little girl.

As of today, I have 10 days left here in this great country, with my Amazing boy! The tears have already started, and I'm sure there will be more. However, we are trying to make the most of these last days.
I had to come to the cafe to deal with some work emails, so I wanted to give you an update. I won't be putting anymore pictures on the blog in the next week, as it takes up too much of my time, and all these last days are precious, with many thing left to do before I leave! I will be sure to catch you up on all the convention pictures and the pictures from the last days.
Hope everyone is well there. I am having a hard time to convince myself that I'm excited to come home, because first there's sadness in leaving here. But, I will be glad to see everyone again I'm quite sure of that!! And to eat some cheddar cheese :) :) That's what I miss the most as far as food goes :) hahahaa.
Anyways, all good things have to come to an end (temporarily) and if there was no leaving there wouldn't be coming back :)
bye for now, and see you all again in a couple weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Leah,
    It was really special to see your folks again and spend some time with them in ID. They told me about your blog so I've read it from beginning to end. Sounds like you've had wonderful days there. Goodbyes are never easy are they? Enjoy your last days there.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah,, We have cheddar cheese in the fridge waiting for you,,haha,,, Also your brother would like to know if you would like to go to Dominican with him in Feb. or Mar.? Anyway I know you don't want to hear,,, but ARE looking forward to you coming home.. Hi to Philip and his family.
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale and Donna and kidsSun Aug 22, 01:21:00 PM

    Hi Leah; So great to follow your adventure on your blog. You sure know how to capture "life" and living over there on camera!...I knew there would be tears...Have a nice trip back and we'll see you in Fernie.

    ReplyDelete