Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Starting on a Journey

Hello Everyone,

Well.....it's 23 sleeps until I get on my airplane. For those of you that don't know, I am on my way to GHANA for 3.5 months :) :) I have been there before, and am very much looking forward to going again. I have pretty good connections with flights this time. I get to fly from Calgary to Edmonton, then direct from there to London, England. Then from there, I have a direct flight into Accra, Ghana :) I'm just hoping all this ash decides to fly away in the wind before I have to go through the British airspace :)

I know there was a few of you that quite enjoyed staying in touch with my last trip blog. This time, I ask that not only you look, but that you make comments as well :) I may not always get to write you back, but I'll be glad to know there are people following.

Just wanted to put some info on here so that you know the site exists and that it's an easy way for you to keep in touch.

I'll write again closer to my departure.
All for now,
Leah,
just waiting for days to pass in anticipation :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay a blog!! We are super excited for you Leah and hope you have an AWESOME time!
    Good luck with your packing etc.
    Big hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Leah, I'll be following!
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments? Don't wait for comments. Blogging for comments is like smiling for a polaroid picture, and getting rotten tomatoes thrown at you instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't promise how often I'll comment, but I'll definitely be looking! I think I'll even sign up as a follower :) Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing of your experience the second time in Ghana!! Thanks for posting the cute pics of the shower! Love them all! (i stole the one of Kiara and Chase by the way) :)

    love your cuz,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah!!! ah, this makes me miss ghana a lot(except the fermented corn)!!! aw. i'm so excited for you. loved looking through your pictures.
    have a wonderful time. And say hi to the oyorteys from me.
    i'll be reading along =)
    -anita.

    ReplyDelete