This past weekend I went to Kelowna for my Cousin Shauna Kneesch's Bridal Shower. She is getting married while I'm gone, so I had to go see her and give her my congrats and so on. Was really special to see some of the family again, but leared saying goodbyes are hard...but it was some good fun.. I will put on a few pics.
Baby Chase and Me
Baby Chase and his mom Lisa Grieve :)
Big Sister Kiara and baby Chase
My cousin Shauna and her mom Dianne
(Bride and mother of the bride)
(Bride and mother of the bride)
Time for our "girl cousin's" photo. From Left: Me, Lisa Grieve, Sherri Kofoed,
Shuana Kneesch and Jessica Kneesch.
Shuana Kneesch and Jessica Kneesch.
This one is much more fun than all standing in a row right??
I will miss you girls!! Have a great summer, and we'll see you again in the fall!
Wow - thanks Leah for sticking with the picture loading woes and finally getting them on here. Good to see some faces to put with those names. And of course the many faces of Philip. Ha ha. Keep on having fun.
ReplyDeleteDebbie